INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL FOR BUSINESS 2016
13 JUNE – 1 JULY 2016
EXHIBITION CENTRE LIVERPOOL
The International Festival for Business 2016 (IFB2016) will be the world’s top business event this year. Attended by more than 30,000 delegates from the UK and 100 countries around the world, it will be a buzzing marketplace to make connections, do deals and inspire you to challenge the way business is done, innovate and change in a world that never stands still.
• THE GREAT British Showcase: The best of British manufacturing, design and innovation on display. This major attraction will provide an impressive, exciting and stimulating focal point for the festival.
• Meet the Specialist Advisor: Leading industry experts will offer free advice to take you through each step of the business growth and export journeys.
• Meet Your Future Deal: 6,000 commercially-focused meetings are available through a state-of-the-art digital matching service, which will pair you with buyers, suppliers and investors.
• 80 world class international business events: Events will focus on the key sector themes of Manufacturing, Energy & Environmental and Creative & Digital. For information, see the Festival schedule.
• Meet the Expert: A series of seminars delivered by leading practitioners in sectors relevant to exporting.
• Blue Skies programme: A programme of innovative and inspirational speaker, presented by 12 of the business world’s most creative and engaging entrepreneurs and leaders.
• Business service centre and hot desks: Your day to day business needs, all met in one area.
• Marketplace: The home for businesses that want to advertise their unique services. Contact Derek Wood email@example.com
• Market Street: Where innovative business can sell their cutting edge products. Contact Derek Wood firstname.lastname@example.org
Come along to our ‘pre-IFB2016’ event at Bootle Town Hall on Monday 23 May, giving you an early insight into what is on offer and show you how easy it is to engage with IFB2016 – CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO BOOK YOUR PLACE.
Come along to our ‘pre-IFB2016’ event at Southport Town Hall on Wednesday 25 May, giving you an early insight into what is on offer and show you how easy it is to engage with IFB2016 – CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO BOOK YOUR PLACE.