Liverpool Exporters Network works with businesses to ensure their success in international markets and encourage the best overseas companies to look to the UK as their global partner choice.
We will help you prepare your business for success in international markets by completing a detailed analysis of your business and providing you with an action plan to progress a successful export strategy.
Liverpool Exporters Network would like to assist you with:
- Starting your export function by getting you the strategic support you need
- Survive times of economic instability – get the advice you need to build a robust export plan
- Build your knowledge – Liverpool Exporters Network will provide specialist advice and training, helping you to access Global Value Chains
- Access new markets – we’ll help you identify and reach them
What do we provide?
- An in-depth review to identify your company’s needs and aims
- Quality training, strategic development and masterclasses on key topics to help you to gain the knowledge, networks and customers to expand your business internationally
- Specialists advice from our expert Advisory Group Members
- Information on the national and regional grants available to exporters
The programme is completely tailored to your needs and will be managed by one of our Business Growth Advisers. There is no cost attached to this service, which will provide you with a full business review and action plan.
For more information register here with us today and one of our export team will contact you directly.
How to link into our network of support – it’s easy to link into and engage with our export staff and services by registering with us on here. Once you have registered with us you can also:
- Access details of Tenders and potential overseas contacts/customers
- Access our on-line Forum where you can join in discussions and debates or raise any issues you have regarding your business
- Have the opportunity to book on to free events and training that suit you